(formerly called Hypo-Fit syrup)
(12 x 18 gm sachets)
GSF-SYRUP is a premium product, which is a unique combination of three sugars – glucose, sucrose, and fructose – water and
flavouring (mint, orange and tropical). Each sachet contains 13.4 gm of very useful carbohydrates.
- GSF-SYRUP a useful nutritional aide for energetic people, such as sportsmen or women, as well as anyone who has
a need for quick acting carbohydrates.
- GSF-SYRUP contains no preservatives or gelling agents.
- It is a natural product, not tested on animals and is registered with the Vegan Society.
- Each 18 gm sachet contains 13.4 gm of useful carbohydrate with a calorific value of 228 KJ / 54 Kcal (see NICE Guidelines).
- Users include: mountaineers (including mountain rescue teams), kayakers, sky divers, track and marathon
runners, golfers, surfers and skiers. Some major football clubs also find it of benefit.
- The robust, ultra-slim flexible sachets are small enough to be carried discreetly in pockets, wallets, purses,
or even jeans and back-packs, with little fear of rupturing or restriction of movement.
- It remains fluid at extremes of temperature and altitude.
- GSF-SYRUP is listed in the PPA prescription data base and is available on NHS prescription.
- It can be stored between 5 - 60 degC: no special storage is required.
- GSF-SYRUP is available in boxes of 12 sachets each of 18 gm (13 ml for airline travel).
- GSF-SYRUP is a food stuff and not to be used for medicinal purposes, or used in place of medication.
- GSF-SYRUP is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Further information is available here.