If you obtain Services through this Web site it will be on the terms, which are stated in the Notice below.
The aim of Arctic Medical Limited (“Arctic Medical”) is to provide services (the
“Services”), which are namely:
1. To provide customers in the countries where we have distribution
rights with information on products available to them through Arctic Medical. These products can be either imported directly by them or purchased from third parties who import these products
themselves for subsequent resale.
2. To provide the companies, which Arctic Medical Limited represents, with access to the information on their own and other companies, which Arctic Medical
Limited posts on this site for potential customers on the Internet.
3. To provide on-line sales of certain products. This is carried out through a separate section of this
site, which is hosted by another service provider.
Your use of this Web site (the “Site”) and/or your acceptance without
modification of the terms, conditions, and disclaimers, contained in these ‘Terms and Conditions’ as set out by Arctic Medical Limited (‘Arctic Medical’) below, constitutes your
agreement to all such terms, conditions, and disclaimers. If you do not agree with these terms, conditions, and disclaimers then you are not authorised to use this Web site.
4. You are wholly responsible for the use of the Site by any person using your terminal or point of
presence and you are responsible for ensuring that any such person fully compiles with these Terms.
5. You agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and
regulations in the country from which you have accessed the Site.
6. Although Arctic Medical has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information posted by it on this Site is accurate,
such information is not necessarily representative of the views of Arctic Medical nor does its inclusion on the Site constitute an endorsement of such information. Arctic Medical has not
attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any information posted on the Site sourced from third parties and its inclusion on the Site does not constitute an endorsement of such information.
Arctic Medical gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information posted on the Site.
7. Arctic Medical owns, or
has permission to use all copyright, database rights and all similar and other intellectual property rights to the Site and the information contained therein. Unless otherwise stated, you may
use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal reference only. The information may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or
incorporated in any way into another document or other material without the prior written permission of Arctic Medical. Any copy of these materials, which you make, must retain all copyright and
other propriety notices shown on the initial download or printout.
8. None of the sites linked in this web site are under the control
of Arctic Medical, which cannot therefore be responsible for their content or location. Notice should be taken that the contents of these sites, and their locations, can change without
warning and Arctic Medical cannot accept any responsibility for any change in their contents or location.
9. Where Arctic Medical provides information about other sites or contacts on the
Internet, Arctic Medical does so for information purposes only and such information does not constitute an endorsement by Arctic Medical of any of the products, services or information on such web
sites, and Arctic Medical does not necessarily support or approve of the same. You use such information entirely at your own risk and Arctic Medical accepts no responsibility for the content or
use of such web sites or information contained in such web sites. Arctic Medical has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any content of such web sites.
Arctic Medical does not control those web sites, you are encouraged to review the Terms & Conditions of those third party
11. Arctic Medical Limited is registered at the Data
Protection Registry and as such any personal and business details submitted will only be used in the Arctic Medical’s management system. Arctic Medical will not pass this data on to
any other person or organisation.
12. Arctic Medical offers the Services through a variety of third parties, who are encouraged to develop policies regarding the privacy of
their users: however, Arctic Medical does not have any control over their activities. You should be aware that any personal information provided to a third party might be used and
disclosed by that third party. Arctic Medical cannot bear any responsibility for those companies policies or actions.
13. No part of the Site may be reproduced in any form
whether electronically or otherwise, without the prior, written consent of Arctic Medical, other than temporarily in the course of using the Services or to keep a record of a transaction entered into
using the Services.
14. In no event shall Arctic Medical be responsible for any loss or damage of whatever kind arising out of access to, or use of, or reliance on any information
posted on the Site, or any information contained on, or accessed through such web site.
15. The information on each product has been supplied by the relevant manufacturer, distributor or wholesaler and faithfully reproduced in this site. AML has no control over the information passed to AML by the said manufacturers, distributors or wholesalers and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material which is not under the control of AML.
16. Certain (hypertext) links contained in this site will lead to web sites, which are not under the control of AML. When you activate any of these you will leave the AML web site and AML has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site, which is not under the control of AML.
17. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damage arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of AML or any of its employees or agents.
18. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
19. Arctic Medical reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and disclaimers under which this Site operated, or any service through it is
offered. This right shall not affect the existing ‘Terms and Conditions’ accepted by you upon making a legitimate purchase using this Site. Arctic Medical welcomes
comments and questions on the ‘Terms and Conditions’. Due to the rapidly evolving technologies on the Internet, these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may occasionally be
updated. All revisions will be posted to this Site. Any queries or comments about AML’s products or services should be directed to our Customer Services Department, Arctic Medical
Ltd., Unit 21 The Glenmore Centre, Folkestone, Kent CT19 4RJ
20. Arctic Medical is dedicated to providing you with quality products. However, in the unlikely event you should have any complaint with regard to the provision of
Services please send an e-mail to Customer Complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org. Arctic Medical will endeavour to investigate
your complaint and respond to you as quickly as possible.
21. English law governs these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- Not all sections of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ apply to all our services or to all users.
- These ‘Terns and Conditions’ shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All contents of this Web Site are copyright © 1999-2011 Arctic Medical Limited, “Arctic
Medical”, “AM”, “amlonline”.
- All rights reserved.
Top of page